Laddawan Simthumnimit, M.D.
Specialty Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, Throat)
– M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University Thailand.
– Diploma of The Thai Board of Otolaryngology, The Royal College of Otolaryngologists-Head and Neck Surgeons of Thailand
– Fellowship in Rhinology, Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
– Certificate of International Physician Program University of Pennsylvania, USA
– Certificate of Visiting Physician in Rhinology and Sinus surgery Stanford University, USA
– Certificate of International Rhinologic Professional Training Program, Kyung Hee University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
– Certificate of attendance 16th Asian research symposium in rhinology, Tokyo, Japan
– Certificate of attendance “Jikei-Asia Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course” Tokyo, Japan
– Certificate of attendance “Singapore Allergy & Rhinology Course, Singapore
– Sunday – Thursday : 08.00 am – 17.00 pm.*at Wattana Hospital Udon Thani
Remark: Please make an appointment prior to arrival as the doctors’schedule may be changed