We have specialists to take care, prevent, and give medical necessary information for our DM patients.
DM hotline, specially for DM patients in case of emergency assistance is needed.
A special clinic taking care of patients’ eyes, feet and kidney to prevent complications from Diabetes.
- All year DM activity.
- We have a DM medical team, who specialise in taking care of patients with Diabetes Mellitus.
- A continuing home care after discharge from hospital.
- Identification of pre-diabetes to prevent the onset of the disease
- Provision of treatment protocols for women with prenatal diabetes
- Regular check up to prevent diabetic complications on eye, foot and kidney
- Eye and foot care for a diabetic patient
- Dietary and behavioral counselling
- Personal health and medical education
- Medication counselling
- Identification and management of other hormonal diseases
- Diabetes Screening for relatives of patients
- Home Visit and Home Healthcare
Kanokrat Tungsubkul, M.D.
Wuttikrai Paowana, M.D.
Tepporn Katmanrasri , M.D.
Theeraphap Tanisaro, M.D.
Suwanna Kitsuntisumpun, M.D.
Monday – Sunday : 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
* Please make an appointment prior to arrival as the doctors’schedule may be changed
DM Hotline : +66 42 325 999 ext. 101