In addition to vaccinations, your child’s development
will be assessed and monitored for the following:
- AD HD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Weight and BMI (Body Mass Index)
- A special program if the baby was premature or there were complications at birth.
- Treatment of difficulties in eating, sleeping and excreting.
- Children with learning difficulties.
Sukit Kitisiriwattanakul, M.D.
Wattana Hospital Udonthani : Monday : 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Wattana Hospital Nongkhai : Monday, Thursday and Friday : 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
* Please make an appointment prior to arrival as the doctors’schedule may be changed
Wattana Hospital Udonthani : +66 42 219 888
Wattana Hospital Nongkhai : +66 42 421 999, +66 42 421 650